Kids Ride on 24v ATV Large Size 2 Seater Ride On Buggy with Leather Seats Eva Rubber Wheels and MP4 TV
utv buggyKIDS RIDE ON 24V ATV NEW 2021 MODEL AND FIRST TO ELECTRIC RIDE ON CARS
This Fantastic Kids ATV buggy comes with some serious Character ! with a powerful 24v Battery this ride on ATV really packs a punch when it comes to power output.
Your new ATV comes Powered by a 24V 7AH battery, and its 2 x 200 watt powerful motors give serious power to each wheel allowing your kids to leave everyone else trailing in the dust left behind. With added additional luxury features of a leather seat to make the seat comfortable and Rubber Eva Wheels to make the ride quiet and able to ride rough terrains as well as rear wheel suspensions to avoid nasty bumps on the road this ride on ATV is the perfect gift for your kids to enjoy
Your Kids will love getting behind the wheel of this new ride on and as it is a 2 Seat model they can also call round their friend and take them along on the ride too. With Adjustable Seats and Steering Wheel, your kids can get a real experience of driving.
Remote Control also included so parents have peace of mind and can take control whenever you sense danger.
The A032 model 24v ride on buggy kids Also comes with an MP4 player so your kids can sit and watch their favourite programs when they€™re having a break from the road.
A032 Renegade Ride on 24v ATV
|Functionality||· Drives forwards, backwards, left, right|
|Start Feature||· Push Button Start|
|Remote option||· Parental full function Remote Control|
|In Car Entertainment||· MP4 TV, Music Player
· Engine and Car sounds
|Do doors open?||· Doors Fully open|
|Safety?||· Seat Belt|
|Lighting||· Front and Rear Working LED lights|
|Battery Power||· Rechargeable 24V battery (24v 7Ah)|
|Top Speed||· Speed: 6 to 9 Km/Hr|
|Motors||200w x 2|
|Max Load||· 60Kg|
|Suitable for age||· 2 to 7 Years|
|Assembled Dimensions||· 135cm x 95cm x 80cm|
|Extra Features||· Leather Seats, Rubber Eva Wheels, Suspension|
|Number of Seats||· 2 seats adjustable with Seat Belts|
Available in White, Green and Red options, why not check out our full range of
Four wheels are safer than two, so UTVs and ATVs are safer than 2 wheel options like dirt bikes. and our UTV vehicles also come with unique design features, making them safer for your kids.
Our UTVs offer a lower center of gravity due to the design of the seating components and suspensions. This makes your vehicle more stable and enjoyable.
DELIVERY, RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Standard delivery is free of charge on orders of more than £50 to all UK postcodes - this does not include some Scottish Mainland postcodes, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight & Any Other Off Shore Locations. Sadly we cannot ship to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man at present.
- Most stock items are delivered by Parcel Force, APC or Royal Mail and are usually despatched within 24h of your order (please note we do not dispatch orders on weekends or bank holidays) on a 24-48h service. However, please note that this is not 100% guaranteed and we generally indicate a 48 hour deliver on most products to allow for delays and courier issues.
- You will receive a shipping notification email on the day that we dispatch your order and any items being delivered by courier should also result in you receiving tracking emails as the items pass through each stage of the delivery process.
- Like every other internet or mail order retailer, we have no control over problems that occur in transit that lead to delays in delivery of your order. Whilst we completely understand the frustration that delays cause, we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by 3rd party couriers and therefore cannot offer discounts or compensation for delays in delivery.
- Please make sure that you are able to be at home for a delivery if a day/date has been confirmed, as some failed deliveries are liable to redelivery costs at a rate of 50% of our original delivery charges.
- Please do not reject a delivery if the box is damaged. We do our best to ensure that all of our products are adequately protected during transit, so a damaged box will very rarely result in a damaged product. In the event that your item is damaged, we operate a 48 hour spare parts service and carry thousands of brand new spare parts in stock for immediate dispatch. Where possible, we will ALWAYS replace parts before accepting returns where items arrive damaged or develop a fault that can be fixed with a replacement part.
- If we are arranging collection of an item from you, someone from customer service will discuss the details with you over the phone to arrange a suitable day. Once the collection request has been made with the courier you will receive an email from us confirming the details of the collections including the date, courier etc. if you are unavailable on the arranged date contact us as soon as possible, if the collection fails we will have to charge for arranging a second collection.
You will also receive the Returns Form which you will need to attach to the items packaging as well as details of how the item needs to be packaged for the courier to except it, items that have not been properly repackaged may be refused by the courier and we will have to charge if a second collection needs to be arranged.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24/48 hours of us receiving your order and the vast majority are delivered within 48h (this applies to orders placed before 2pm, we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by 3rd party couriers and therefore cannot offer discounts or compensation for delays in delivery).
Deliveries generally take place between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday (we are closed weekends and Bank Holidays and therefore do not deliver on those days, orders where Next Day Delivery has been selected but are placed either after 2pm or on a weekend or Bank Holiday will be dispatched the next working day) a calling card will be left if there is no-one at home to sign for your order.
The majority of our orders are sent via Parcelforce, but larger items can also be delivered via a specialist heavy goods carrier PALLEX.
It is your responsibility to check your delivery on receipt of your order and notify us as soon as possible if there is any missing parts or damage.
Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers - you will be contacted prior to dispatch to advise you of this charge. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost.
AB10 - AB29, AB31 - AB32, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 - EH55, FK1 - FK18, G, KA1 - KA26, KA29 - 30, KY, ML, PA1 - PA19, PH1 - PH14, TD
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s):
AB30, DD8 - DD9
AB41, AB46 - AB51, FK19 - 21, IV1 - 20, IV25, IV30 - 37, IV63, PA21 - 35, PA37 - 39, PH15 - 26, PH32, PH49, PH50
Please note, an extra day for delivery needs to be added to the following postcodes(s):
AB33 - 38, AB42 - AB45, AB52 - AB56, IV21 - 24, IV26 - 28, IV40, IV52 - 54, KW1 - 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 - 41
Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services:
HS1 - 9, IV41 - 51, IV55 - 56, KA27 - 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44, ZE1 - 3
BT1 - 17, BT18 - 46, BT47+
Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County
Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County
Isle Of Man
We Cannot Deliver To
Isle Of Wight
PO30 – 41
Alderney, Herm, Sark
We will contact you as soon as possible following receipt of your order if there is any additional excess payment to make towards delivery of your order. Please also note that some of our larger items are also unavailable for delivery to certain offshore or remote locations in the UK. This also applies to certain Items that come direct from our suppliers, which may also include an additional delivery surcharge - you will be notified of this as soon as possible following receipt of your order.
Goods will be dispatched to the postal address you have given in your order. Please note we will not dispatch to PO Box addresses. We will make the necessary arrangements for dispatching and delivering the goods to you. Should there be no-one at the address to take delivery, our courier will leave a card, giving full instructions for you to re-arrange a more convenient time of delivery.
Our returns policy lasts 14 days, meaning you have 14 days from receiving your goods to contact us if you wish to return the items. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
We do not accept products that are hazardous materials, or contain flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, we aim to process your refund within 5 working days, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 3-7 working days, depending on your payment method.
If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.